- PowerOasis exhibits advanced telecom disaster management and smart grid energy arbitrage at CTIA
- Next Generation Power Control from PowerOasis reduces network power operating cost and increase site availability.
- PowerOasis launches Extended Power Back-up and Smart Grid Energy Arbitrage System for Wireless Operators
- Jabil Circuit, Inc invests in PowerOasis as part of a deepening strategic relationship
- PowerOasis launches world’s first Smart Grid Energy Arbitrage System for Wireless Operators
July 27, 2012
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide. Spanning more than 220 countries, the GSMA unites nearly 800 of the world’s mobile operators, as well as more than 200 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem.
The GSMA Green Power for Mobile programme was launched in 2009 to extend mobile beyond the grid with 2 parallel objectives:
1. Systematically reduce diesel consumption by mobile operators through the promotion of renewable energy technologies and energy efficient base stations
2. To remove the barriers to handset charging in off grid communities.
Proud supporter of the GSMA, IFC and Green Power for Mobile Programme. Find out more
PowerOasis is recognised by The European Tech Tour Association as "one of the 30 most exciting tech companies in the UK." Find out more
PowerOasis has been recognised again at the 2011 Cleantech awards for the third year running. Find out more