- PowerOasis exhibits advanced telecom disaster management and smart grid energy arbitrage at CTIA
- Next Generation Power Control from PowerOasis reduces network power operating cost and increase site availability.
- PowerOasis launches Extended Power Back-up and Smart Grid Energy Arbitrage System for Wireless Operators
- Jabil Circuit, Inc invests in PowerOasis as part of a deepening strategic relationship
- PowerOasis launches world’s first Smart Grid Energy Arbitrage System for Wireless Operators
July 27, 2012
PowerOasis “one of the 30 most exciting tech companies in the UK”
PowerOasis has been recognised by The European Tech Tour Association as “one of the 30 most exciting technology companies in the UK” as part of the UK Ireland Tech Tour 2010.
The European Tech Tour Association is launched its new regional format with the UK and Ireland as the first edition of a combined geographic regional initiative. ETT will visit each of the 6 regions on a 3 year rotation giving entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet international investors more frequently and facilitate investor access to a wider range of start-ups. This change in format also reflects the changing VC mindset looking for more cross border investment opportunities. The UK & Ireland Tech Tour was held in London and Dublin on April 27-29, 2010.
The purpose of the Tech Tour is to identify the upcoming and leading top 30 high-growth privately held UK/Irish companies in Europe and to introduce them to key European, US and Asian investors and professionals who can assist in their global expansion.
To find out more about The European Tech Tour Association on their website.
Proud supporter of the GSMA, IFC and Green Power for Mobile Programme. Find out more
PowerOasis is recognised by The European Tech Tour Association as "one of the 30 most exciting tech companies in the UK." Find out more
PowerOasis has been recognised again at the 2011 Cleantech awards for the third year running. Find out more